This handsome and well-cut blazer from Hickey Freeman is proudly made in the U.S.A. for authentic, all-American style.
- Color: Grey / Brown / Ivory
- Mid-weight, windowpane checked worsted wool
- Two-button closure with notched lapel
- Dual convertible flap-besom pockets and single chest pocket
- Lightly constructed shoulders
- Decorative four button closure at cuff
- Side vented back
- Fully lined with four interior pockets
- Classic fit
100% Worsted Wool;
Itís no question that the name Hickey Freeman is unanimous with finely tailored, high quality apparel. Right at the turn of the 20th century, two young entrepreneurs in Rochester, New York named Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey founded the iconic brand with the goal of providing high quality, hand tailored suits to men across the country. Needless to say, their dream became quite a success story. Over 100 years later, Hickey Freeman is still one of the leading brands in menswear. With a focus on authenticity, quality and innovation, Hickey Freeman suits are a testament to delicate
hand craftsmanship and the consistency of modern technologies. From the first day of production in 1899, Hickey Freeman has lived up to their motto "Keep the Quality Up", and they certainly always will.