black tonal stripe wool two button suit with flat front pants
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Dress to impress from the boardroom to the VIP section with this sleek suit from Hugo Boss.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight tonal stripe wool woven
- Two-button front with notched lapel and four decorative button cuff
- Convertible flap-besom front pockets with single chest pocket and four interior pockets
- Slim, modern cut with lightly constructed shoulder and 7'' drop with side vented back
- Canvased, fully lined jacket in striped navy sateen with trousers front lined to knee; piped cotton lined waistband
- Flat front trousers with zip fly and extended tab closure at belt looped waist
- Angled front pockets and button close rear besom pockets
- Straight leg with gently tapered, unfinished hem
- Size US 40R, inseam measures approximately 36'' and a 11'' rise
Self: 100% Wool; Lining: 51% Viscose / 49% Acetate;
Hugo Boss has long been one of the most celebrated names in contemporary fashion. German born, Boss opened his doors in 1924 to create a line of menswear. Through several different lifestyle lines, they produce tailored suits and separates that meet the needs of modern men and women worldwide. His collection has grown to include fragrances and bridge lines such as Black and Orange labels. To this day, the Hugo Boss is a staple for every closet with a renowned fit and classic structure.