black wool 'Varsity Model' two button tuxedo with flat front pants
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Refined style. Exquisite tailoring. Remarkable taste. It's no wonder pieces from Jack Victor prove popular with sartorially conscious gentlemen the world over.
- Color: Black
- Mid-weight wool woven
- Notched satin lapel with two button closure; decorative four button cuff
- Convertible flap-besom pockets, single chest pocket, and four interior pockets
- Classic fit with side rear vents and 6'' drop
- Jacket is fully canvassed lined; pants front lined
- Flat front with zip fly and extended tab closure at belt looped waist; sateen panels down sides
- Angled side pockets with slit pocket at waist and dual button-close rear pockets
- Slightly tapered leg with unfinished hem
- Size US 40R (EUR 50) measures approximately 36'' inseam and 10½'' rise
Established in 1913 and still family owned, Jack Victor had been a force within fine men's fashion. From suits to sport coats and trousers to tuxedos, a Jack Victor creation has maintained a high standard of integrity, ensuring each tailored piece represents today's modern man, one of quiet confidence and high style.