charcoal Loro Piana super 120's wool two-button suit with flat front pants
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Refined style. Exquisite tailoring. Remarkable taste. It's no wonder suits from Jack Victor prove popular with sartorially conscious gentlemen the world over.
- Color: Charcoal
- Lightweight Loro Piana super 120's wool woven
- Notched lapel with two-button closure and decorative four-button cuff
- Single chest pocket, dual convertible flap besom pockets, and three interior pockets
- Tailored fit with structured shoulder, side vented back and 6'' drop
- Canvassed, fully lined jacket; pants are partially lined to front knee
- Flat front pants with french zip fly and extended button tab closure at belt looped waistband
- Angled front pockets and rear button besom pockets
- Straight, gently tapered leg with unfinished hem
- Size 40R inseam measures approximately 36'' with a 10'' rise; may vary by size
Established in 1913 and still family owned, Jack Victor had been a force within fine men's fashion. From suits to sport coats and trousers to tuxedos, a Jack Victor creation has maintained a high standard of integrity, ensuring each tailored piece represents today's modern man, one of quiet confidence and high style.