black coated sheepskin shearling 'Solar' bangle hobo
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
14 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
14 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
In addition to driving savvy shoe lovers crazy with gorgeous shoes, Jimmy Choo delivers unique, fashion forward handbags that deserve equal adoration.
- Color: Black
- Glossy crinkled coated sheepskin leather with polished pale goldtone hardware
- Logo lettering at bottom; large removable bangle at strap
- Top zip closure with looped pull tab
- 13'' leather shoulder strap has a 10'' drop; features oversized lobster clasp detail
- Interior features attached leather zip pouch
- Soft dyed shearling lining; Fur origin - Italy
- Measures approximately 17'' at widest x 12½'' tall at center x 5'' deep; weighs 1½ lbs.
- Certificate of authenticity included, style #SOLAR
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the US
Coated Dyed Sheepskin Shearling;
Jimmy Choo is known as a man that can make a woman swoon over a pair of his handmade shoes. This London based designer was born into a family of shoe makers but it wasn't till 1988 when he was featured in an eight-page spread in UK Vogue that he changed the shoe world for so many women. In 1996, the UK Vogue accessories editor, Tamara Mellon co-founded Jimmy Choo and began a love affair between thousands of women and their shoes.