brown rugged suede 'York' buckle shearling lined boots
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Masculine details mixed with ultimate comfort keep us coming back for more Jimmy Choo footwear.
- Color: Brown
- Rugged suede upper
- Rounded toe
- Strap with silvertone buckle across vamp
- Buckle and leather inset at opening for easy slip on
- Soft, dyed shearling lining; Fur origin - Italy
- Partial leather sole with rubber tread
- 1'' stacked heel; shaft measures 10'' tall and 13'' around widest point
- All measurements are approximate
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the US
Leather / Dyed Shearling;
Jimmy Choo is known as a man that can make a woman swoon over a pair of his handmade shoes. This London based designer was born into a family of shoe makers but it wasn't till 1988 when he was featured in an eight-page spread in UK Vogue that he changed the shoe world for so many women. In 1996, the UK Vogue accessories editor, Tamara Mellon co-founded Jimmy Choo and began a love affair between thousands of women and their shoes.