black wool satin detail two-button tuxedo with flat front pants
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Let your style speaks for itself with this 2-button tuxedo with stripe detail pants from John Varvatos.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight wool woven
- Two-button front with satin peak lapel and four decorative buttons at cuff
- Two satin trim besom pockets and three interior pockets
- Modern fit with softly padded shoulder, side vented back and 7'' drop
- Fully lined, canvased jacket with half lined pants to front knee
- Flat front pants with french zip fly with extended tab at plain waist; adjustable waist with buttons at side
- Classic tuxedo satin stripe extends full down leg exterior sides
- Angled side pockets with button close rear pockets; gently tapered classic fit pants with unfinished hem
- Size US 40R (EUR 50R) inseam measures approximately 37½'' with a 11'' rise; may vary by size
100% Wool; Lining: 50% Viscose / 50% Cupro;
Signature rocker style meets iconic American style. That basically sums up the John Varvatos collection. Widely know for casual, laid-back suiting and great-fitting jeans, Varvatos is also credited with a widely successful collaboration with Converse, infusing the classic sneaker with his own unique twist. The Varvatos name brand now covers more than just menswear. His signature musical sensibility can be seen in his womenswear collection as well.