black quilted woven wool-blend trimmed down coat
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
This item is new and unused (except vintage or estate items) and has been marked FINAL SALE.
This item can not be returned.
Kenneth Cole continues its legacy of super chic staples and bold basics with this versatile down coat that will keep you alluringly bundled all winter long.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight water-resistant quilted woven
- Stand collar with inner rib knit collar
- Long sleeves feature wool-blend shoulder panels and elbow patches
- Full zip front with snap placket
- Dual zip pockets at chest; dual snap flap pockets at waist
- Fully lined interior features single welt pocket
- Down filled for warmth
- Contemporary fit
- Size M measures approximately 30'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell / Lining: 100% Polyester; Combo: 90% Polyester / 10% Wool; Fill: 60% Down / 40% Feathers;
Kenneth Cole New York
Without any money or a showroom to display his designs, the innovative Kenneth Cole was still able to sell 40,000 pairs off shoes in two days in the back of a trailer. Thus marked the beginning of Kenneth Cole Productions, which now features the designer's three contemporary lines; Kenneth Cole Reaction, UnListed, and of course, Kenneth Cole New York. While Cole is credited for his sleek, urban footwear and contemporary style, his is also one of the first to use his company name in order to spread social awareness, making a truly fashionable statement.