brown and taupe goatskin briefcase-style shoulder bag
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
21 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
21 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
This understated purse represents everything Lanvin is known for: high-quality, timeless design, and Parisian chic.
- Color: Brown / Taupe
- Pebbled goatskin with polished goldtone hardware
- Foldover flap with hinge clasp closure
- Double buckle 20'' leather handle with antiqued goldtone hardware; 9'' drop
- Logo jacquard lining features center zip divider with expanding compartments, three patch pockets, zip side pocket, and key chain
- Measures approximately 15'' at widest x 10'' tall at center x 5'' deep; weighs 2.5 lbs.
As the oldest French couture house founded in 1889, Jeanne Lanvin's exquisite, feminine designs soon became the house's signature, embodying impeccable taste and Parisian elegance. Currently under the creative direction of Alber Elbaz, Lanvin continues to live up to its prestigious name, taking sleek, modern touches inspired by the art world and combining it with classic French design. Lauded for his incredible technical skill and experimentations with volume, Elbaz is also credited with the innate ability to produce clothing women always want to wear, continuing the long standing tradition of the house.