We love Marc Jacobs for never failing to jazz up sleek, classic bags with fresh colors and details. Whether it be a hot pink hue or a giant pushlock, we never get tired of the things that set Marc Jacobs apart from the rest.
- Color: Brown / Navy
- Woven raffia exterior with quilted pattern; leather tim with hammered goldtone hardware
- Leather trimmed flap front with clasp closure
- Removable luggage tag detail
- Piped leather trim around sides
- Chainlink shoulder strap measures 18'' long with 7'' drop
- Satin lined interior with two compartments divided by center pocket with clasp closure; zippered pocket
- Measures approximately 10'' wide at base, 8'' wide at top x 8'' tall at center x 6'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Raffia / Leather;
Even early in his career, it was evident that Marc Jacobs was going to make a mark on fashion. In 1987, a year after he introduced his first line, he was the youngest designer ever to win the prestigious CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent. Since then, he has continued to make award-worthy designs that go beyond the status quo. From grunge to the hyper-feminine, Marc Jacobsí wide ranging designs never cease to shock, awe, and inspire the fashion world. Unexpected silhouettes, hip detailing, and iconic showmanship keep followers yearning for more each and every season.