Now kids can brave the cold just like mom and dad with Moncler's warm, stylish outerwear.
- Color: Red / Black
- Lightweight, water-resistant quilted nylon woven
- Standing collar with concealed zip front and snap placket
- Snap removable hood
- Dual angled zip pockets; snap pocket and logo patch at arm
- Long sleeve with elasticized cuff
- Pants feature adjustable snap shoulder straps, elasticized waist, and logo patch at hip
- Black nylon trim accents jacket and inner leg
- Insulated with real down
- Size 3 measures approximately 15'' from base of back collar to hem, 14'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam, 16" inseam; 23½" from waist to cuff; may vary by size
Exterior: 60% Polyamide / 40% Polyurethane; Trim / Lining: 100% Polyamide; Padding: 100% Real Down;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.