Snow days call for a little extra warmth, but fear not! Your child will be more than prepared in a warm down coat from the outerwear experts at Moncler.
- Color: Ivory / Navy
- Mid-weight quilted poly woven with contrast trim throughout
- Standing collar with snap closure and snap-on hood
- Two-way zip front closure
- Four snap patch pockets at front
- Fully lined
- Down filled for warmth
- Size 18M measures approximately 17'' from base of back collar to hem, 11'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Self: 99% Nylon / 1% Polyurethane; Lining: 100% Nylon; Fill: Down;
Machine Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.