Don't worry, baby! Moncler has got you covered for the winds of old man winter while still looking cute.
- Color: Pine Green
- Water resistant nylon with real natural sinn raccoon fur trim; Fur origin - China
- Standing collar with snap removable hood
- Logo patch at chest
- Zip around and belted waist
- Long sleeves
- Optional elasticized booties connected by interior hidden string
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the US
Shell / Lining: 100% Nylon; Filler: 100% Real Down; Fur Trim: Real Natural Sinn Raccoon;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.