From down jackets to windbreakers, boys will love the sporty look of Moncler.
- Color: Navy / White
- Lightweight, water resistant nylon woven with contrast trim
- Notched lapel collar with snap removable hood
- Triple snap front closure
- Dual patch pockets and zip pocket at waist with single chest pocket
- Long sleeves with logo patch at arm and rib knit cuff
- Elastic banded panel at back waist
- Self lined
- Size 8 measures approximately 18'' from base of back collar to hem, 19'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.