From down jackets to windbreakers, boys will love the sporty look of Moncler.
- Color: Navy / White
- Mid-weight nylon blend
- Hooded neckline with inner rib knit striped standing collar
- Zip front closure
- Zip pockets at chest and front sides
- Double stripe with logo patch at arm
- Adjustable snap cuff
- Self lined with interior drawstring waist
- Size 8 measures approximately 20'' from base of neck to hem; may vary by size
Shell: 99% Nylon / 1% Polyurethane; Lining: 100% Nylon;
Machine Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.