When extremely cold weather calls, answer it with a Moncler down jacket. Outfit yourself in this ultra insulated creation for maximum warmth and protection from winter's harshest elements.
- Color: Green / Red / Black
- Heavyweight plaid patterned water-resistant quilted poly woven
- Standing collar with fold-away drawstring hood
- Full zip closure with snap placket
- Dual large snap flap pockets
- Soft suede elbow patches; logo patch at left arm
- Rib knit inner cuffs; rib knit inner hem
- Fully lined with three interior pockets
- Warm insulated down filling
- Size S measures approximately 27'' from base of back collar to hem, 26'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell: 100% Polyamide; Body Lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% Cupro; Trim: Genuine Leather; Fill: 90% Down / 10% Feathers;
Specialist Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.