Snow days call for a little extra warmth, but fear not! Your child will be more than prepared in a warm down coat from the outerwear experts at Moncler.
- Color: Black
- Mid-weight quilted nylon woven
- Standing collar with snap-on hood and double snap closure
- Two-way full zip front closure with button placket
- Angled snap chest pockets and button flap side pockets
- Embroidered logo patch at left arm
- Rib knit inner cuffs
- Fully lined with single interior pocket and adjustable bungee drawstring at waist
- Down filled
- Size 10 measures approximately 23'' from base of back collar to hem, 20'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell / Lining: 100% Nylon; Fill: Down;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.