Now kids can brave the cold just like mom and dad with Moncler's warm, stylish outerwear.
- Color: Purple
- Lightweight, water-resistant quilted nylon woven
- Standing collar with concealed zip front and snap placket
- Snap removable hood with signature stripe at interior
- Striped trim details collar, placket, and hood
- Snap flap chest pocket; dual angled zip pockets
- Long sleeve with elasticized snap cuff and logo patch
- Fully lined with interior zip pocket; rib knit trim at hem
- Insulated with real down
- Size 8 measures approximately 19'' from base of back collar to hem, 18'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
100% Nylon; Padding: 100% Real Down;
Machine Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.