Cute, warm, functional, and stylish: a down jacket from Moncler is just right for kids on the go.
- Color: Red
- Mid-weight water-resistant quilted nylon
- Standing collar with snap removable hood and snap tab closure
- Zip front closure
- Dual angled zip pockets at front
- Long sleeve with logo patch snap flap pocket at arm
- Fully nylon lined with warm down fill
- Size 2 measures approximately 20'' from base of back collar to hem, 13'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell/Lining: 100% Nylon; Fill: 90% Down / 10% Feathers;
Machine Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.