For a warm coat you can count on, trust the experts behind Moncler's luxurious down creations.
- Color: Black
- Quilted nylon front panel; lightweight woven nylon back panel
- Standing collar features zip-detachable hood with double snap closure and drawstring adjustment
- Two-way zip front closure
- Embroidered logo patch at chest
- Angled front snap pockets
- Pleating at top back with center vent and adjustable bungee drawstring hem
- Self lined
- Down filled at front
- Size S (1) measures approximately 23'' from base of back collar to hem; may vary by size
Self: 100% Nylon; Fill: 90% Down / 10% Feathers;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.