With its sleek design and incredibly warm quilted down and poly shell, this Moncler jacket is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Black
- Mid-weight stretch woven blend with box quilted panels down sides, hood and sleeve
- Patent trim zip front with interior placket and snap close funnel neck
- Snap removable drawstring hood
- Zip front pockets; knit inset cuffs with thumb hole cutout
- Rear drawstring toggle at center back
- Poly lined with mesh pocket and elasticized gaiter interior waist
- Mid-weight, warm down fill
- 23½'' from base of back collar to hem, 24½'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size
Shell: 74% Nylon / 16% Elastane / 10% Polyurethane; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Fill: 100% Polyester;
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.