Whether cruising the slopes or the streets, you'll be warm and stylish in this down jacket by Moncler.
- Color: Black
- Mid-weight water-resistant quilted woven
- Triple snap over collar features drawstring, snap removable hood
- Long sleeves feature left side zip pocket and snap tab cuffs; inner knit cuffs
- Two-way full zip front
- Concealed zip pockets at waist
- Drawstring hem
- Fully lined with inner zip pocket and attached cleaning cloth at mesh goggle pocket
- Inner elasticized powder skirt with triple snap closure and button down tabs
- Size S measures approximately 25'' from base of back collar to hem, 26'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell / Hood Lining: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Nylon; Padding: 90% Down / 10% Feathers;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.