Known for heavy Winter outerwear, Moncler also makes sleek and stylish jackets for all year round.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight quilted nylon woven
- Two snap over tab collar
- Two way zip front
- Long sleeve with two snap adjustable cuff
- Four zip pockets and two snap flap pockets at front
- Grosgrain trim at collar, cuff, zipper and hem
- Fully lined with two snap hem
- Contemporary fit
- Size S (1) measures approximately 21'' from base of back collar to hem, 22'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; may vary by size
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.