Moncler brings a fresh feminine take on the jacket - for all your urban outings, big and small.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight woven polyester
- Zip front with yoke neckline
- Zip besom pockets at hips
- Overall tiered smocking
- 23½" from base of back collar to hem, 19'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size US 4 (1), and may vary by size
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.