Get the best of both worlds in this Moncler jacket that's one part wool, one part nylon, and 100% cool.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight, water resistant poly blend woven
- Zip front closure with button over flap
- Snap removable hood with chin guard and drawstring adjustment
- Dual vertical snap chest pockets; snap flap pockets at waist
- Long sleeve
- Interior adjustable waist
- Size L measures approximately 28'' from base of back collar to hem, 27'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
77% Polyester / 23% Polyamide;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.