Known for heavy Winter outerwear, Moncler also makes sleek and stylish jackets for all year round.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight nylon woven
- Standing collar with drawstring removable, drawstring hood
- Zip front
- Long sleeve with elasticized cuff
- Elasticized panel across waist
- Two on seam zip pockets at waist
- Drawstring hem
- Size S (1) measures approximately 23'' from base of back collar to hem, 23'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; may vary by size
Shell: 99% Nylon / 1% Polyurethane; Lining: 100% Nylon;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.