Moncler adds a feminine touches to this lightweight windbreaker in the form of puff sleeves, a swing silhouette, and delicate chiffon and tulle underlayers.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight, water resistant, woven nylon blend
- Double zip front closure; standing down-filled collar
- Dual side angle snap close pockets, zip close pocket at shoulder
- Puff sleeves with banded elasticized cuffs; 'Moncler' logo applique at sleeve
- A-line swing silhouette; inverted pleat at rear yoke
- Fully lined; chiffon and tulle underlayers
- Grosgrain banded hem at rear; elasticized banded hem at front
- 21½" from base of back collar to hem, 25" sleeve length from shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size US 4 (1), and may vary by size
99% Nylon / 1% Polyurethane; Fill: Real Down Feathers;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.