With its sleek design and incredibly warm quilted down, this Moncler jacket is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Blue
- Water resistant, box quilted lightweight poly blend
- Zip front with snap close placket and drawstring hood
- Eight decorative buttons detail front
- Zip close front vertical pockets with logo medallion pull tags
- Logo patch details left sleeve; interior elasticized cuffs
- Fully lined with interior drawstring hem
- Mid-weight, ultra warm down fill
- 30'' from base of back collar to hem, 23'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size XS (0), and may vary by size
Shell: 99% Polyamide / 1% Polyurethane; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Fill: Down;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.