From the ski slopes to city sidewalks, Moncler down jackets mix metropolitan style with sportswear functionality.
- Color: Brown
- Mid-weight water resistant nylon
- Full zip placket with fur trimmed snap over flap and snap removable fur collar; Fur origin - China
- Dual angled zip pockets at waist
- Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs
- Fully lined logo jacquard interior
- Interior adjustable waist drawstrings
- Down filled
- Size S (1) measures approximately 35'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the US
Outer: 71% Polyester / 29% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester; Padding: 90% Down / 10% Feather; Fur: Dyed Squirrel;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.