With its sleek design and incredibly warm quilted down and cashmere shell, this Moncler jacket is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Charcoal / Grey
- Box quilted, cloud printed mid-weight woven cashmere
- Triple snap close front with notched lapel
- Convertible flap-besom pockets with single chest pocket
- Single logo patch at sleeve with 4-functional snaps at cuffs
- Side vented back
- Striped cotton body lining with 3 interior pockets
- Mid-weight down fill
- 29" from base of back collar to hem, 25" sleeve length from shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size M (2), and may vary by size
Shell: 100% Cashmere; Body Lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% Cupro; Fill: 100% Down;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.