charcoal quilted woven down hooded coat
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Get only the best in outerwear by Moncler.
- Color: Charcoal
- Lightweight quilted woven
- Zip-removable drawstring hood with rib knit stand collar
- Long sleeves feature inner knit cuffs
- Two-way zip with button placket and triple snap at neck
- Dual snap flap pockets at chest; dual angled zip pockets with snap flap closure at waist
- Fully lined interior features drawstring waist and single zip pocket
- Size M measures approximately 27'' from base of back collar to hem, 30'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell: 99% Nylon / 1% Polyurethane; Lining: 100% Nylon; Fill: 90% Down / 10% Feathers;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.