Get the best of both worlds in this Moncler jacket that's one part wool, one part nylon, and 100% cool.
- Color: Charcoal / Black
- Lightweight charcoal wool knit and black nylon
- Drawstring hood with inner rib knit stand collar
- Long sleeves feature black elbow patches and snap-down cuffs
- Two-way zip front with button placket and double snap at neck
- Dual flap patch pockets at chest; dual angled slit pockets with snap closure at waist
- Fully lined interior features single zip pocket and snap-down, elasticized powder skirt
- Size M measures approximately 28'' from base of back collar to hem, 27'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell / Sleeves: 100% Wool; Outer Back / Hood: 99% Nylon / 1% Polyurethane; Yoke: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Nylon; Fill: 90% Down / 10% Feathers;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.