Since 1952, Moncler has been outfitting expeditions in France and Italy. Today, you can enjoy the same quality and warmth the world has known for over 50 years!
- Color: Chocolate
- Water resistant poly exterior with allover leather accents
- Zip front with funnel collar and zip removable fur trim
- On-seam zip close pockets
- Stitch logo patch at sleeve with leather trim cuff
- Nylon belt at waist with cutout logo slip buckle
- Box quilted logo sateen lined
- Mid-weight ultra warm down fill
- 40'' from base of back collar to hem, 24'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size M (3), and may vary by size
Shell / Lining: 100% Polyester; Fill: Down;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.