With its sleek design and stripe detailing, this Moncler jacket is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Dark Blue / White
- Lightweight, water resistant woven poly
- Zip front with double snap close banded collar
- Snap close front pockets with single zip close chest pocket
- Logo patch at sleeve with adjustable snap close cuffs
- White stripes extend down arms
- Contemporary fit
- 27" from base of back collar to hem, 26½" sleeve length from shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size XXXL(6), and may vary by size
Shell / Lining / Trim: 100% Polyester;
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.