With its sleek design and incredibly warm down, this Moncler coat is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Dark Green / Ivory
- Quilted poly down with quilted contrast trim at shoulders
- Standing collar with two-way zip front and snap fly; stowaway drawcord hood
- Dual side zip pockets
- Elasticized cuff with snap adjustable tab
- Logo patch at left arm
- Fully lined with single zip pocket and interior drawcord hem
- 23½" from base of back collar to hem, 25" sleeve length from shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size M, and may vary by size
Shell: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Filling: 100% Down;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.