With its sleek design and incredibly warm quilted down, this Moncler coat is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Emerald
- Quilted nylon down
- Standing collar with two-way zip closure and snap fly
- Snap removable drawcord hood with double snap closures at neck
- Dual side zip pockets; single flap chest pocket with snap closure
- Interior elasticized cuff
- Logo patch at left arm
- Fully lined with interior drawcord hem
- 24'' from base of back collar to hem, 24½'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size
Shell: 99% Polyamide / 1% Polyurethane; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Filling: 100% Down;
Machine Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.