You know them for their impeccable down jackets, now experience the full range Moncler has to offer with their luxurious accessories line.
- Color: Grey
- Soft, supple quilted leather with polished gunmetal hardware
- Two vertical zip pockets with puffed pulls at front
- Logo engraved plate at bottom corner
- Open top; no closure
- Clip-on 27'' leather shoulder strap with decorative buckles; 13'' drop
- Quilted nylon lined interior features two organizational pockets and snap pocket
- Measures approximately 20'' at widest x 14'' tall at center x 6½'' deep; weighs 1½ lbs.
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.