Our ultimate dream is to drink hot chocolate aprés ski style, and deck ourselves out in Moncler while we do it.
- Color: Grey
- Mid-weight, quilted down-filled nylon
- Drawstring hood; snap front closure with hidden zip placket
- Angled snap welt pockets at chest; dual snap flap patch pockets at hips
- Skirted hem
- Reversible to anorak silhouette with grosgrain trimmed button placket
- Drawstring detail at waist
- Single chest pocket with angled pockets below waist
- Logo patch at upper sleeve on both sides
- Size 4 measures approximately 28'' from base of back collar to hem, 23½'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; may vary by size
Shell: 100% Nylon; Lining: 99% Nylon / 1% Polyurethane; Padding: 100 Down;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.