From the ski slopes to city sidewalks, Moncler down jackets mix metropolitan style with sportswear functionality.
- Color: Grey
- Mid-weight wool blend woven
- Standing collar with zip stowaway hood and full front zip closure
- Dual button flap chest pockets; dual zip besom pockets at waist
- Long sleeve with elbow patches and rubberized logo detail on left arm
- Hook and loop adjustable leather straps at cuffs
- Satin paneling at hem
- Fully lined interior; down filled
- Size S (1) measures approximately 35'' from base of back collar to hem, 28½'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Outer: 53% Wool / 47% Polyester; Lower Outer Edge / Hood / Inserts: 71% Polyester / 29% Nylon; Filling: 90% Down / 10% Feather; Lining: 100% Polyester; Pieces and Accessories: 100% Leather;
Specialist Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.