With its sleek design and incredibly warm quilted down shell, this Moncler jacket is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Ivory
- Lightweight, water resistant poly blend with allover seaming
- Zip front with standing collar
- Snap removable natural raccoon fur trimmed drawstring hood; Fur origin - Finland
- Angled zip front pockets
- Logo plate ornament at shoulder
- Quilted interior lining with drawstring waist
- Mid-weight, warm down fill
- Size S (1) measures approximately 26'' from base of back collar to hem, 23½'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; varies by size
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the US
Shell: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Fill: Down; Fur Trim: Natural Raccoon;
Specialist Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.