Moncler's timeless style has crossed customs, habits and cultures for over half a century with their ever-evolving signature garment: the down jacket.
- Color: Military (Green)
- Lightweight quilted water resistant nylon
- Notched lapel with snap front closure
- Dual pouch pockets at waist
- Embroidered logo patch at arm
- Down filled
- Contemporary fit
- Size M measures approximately 241'' from base of back collar to hem, 2½'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
- Includes drawstring storage pouch
Shell: 100% Nylon; Fill: 100% Down;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.