With its sleek design and incredibly warm down, this Moncler coat is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Navy
- Water resistant cotton-poly woven blend
- Jacket collar with full hidden button front
- Zip removable box quilted snap close bib and standing collar with down fill under placket
- Angled front pockets
- Rear center vent
- Half lined with capped interior seams
- Size M (2) measures approximately 33½'' from base of back collar to hem (26'' bib), 24'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell: 54% Polyester / 46% Cotton; Lining: 100% Nylon; Bib Fill: Down;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.