From the ski slopes to city sidewalks, Moncler down jackets mix metropolitan style with sportswear functionality.
- Color: Navy
- Lightweight nylon
- Front zip closure with snap over placket
- Standing collar with stowaway hood
- Two snap flap chest pockets; two snap flap pockets at waist
- Long sleeves with adjustable snap tab cuffs
- Fully lined interior with interior vertical zip pocket
- Interior drawstring waist
- Size S measures approximately 25'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
92% Polyamide/Nylon / 8% Elastane;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.