With its sleek design and water resistant shell, this Moncler jacket is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Navy
- Lightweight, water resistant poly woven
- Zip removable drawstring hoodie
- Two-way zip closure with two snap button closure at neck
- Two zip chest pockets with flap cover and two zip waist pockets; snap adjustable tabs at waist
- Long sleeves with gathered elasticized cuffs and snap adjustable tabs; single logo patch at one shoulder with snap button tabs at both shoulders
- Stitched down rear gun flap and elasticized hemline
- Glossy poly lining with drawstring waist
- 36'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size
Machine Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.