With its sleek design and incredibly warm quilted down and poly shell, this Moncler jacket is the perfect blend of style and practicality.
- Color: Navy / Black
- Box quilted, water resistant poly exterior with black contrast trim
- Zip front with snap close neck and zip close drawstring hood
- Zip close and flap close chest pockets and zip pocket
- Zip close cuffs and knit inset cuffs with thumb hole cutout
- Poly lined with mesh pocket and elasticized gaiter interior waist
- Mid-weight, warm down fill
- 22'' from base of back collar to hem, 23'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size M, and may vary by size
Shell: 50% Nylon / 50% Polyurethane; Lining: 100% Nylon; Fill: 100% Goose Down;
Machine Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.