For warm winter outwear, select the best with cozy down jackets from Moncler.
- Color: Navy
- Mid-weight wool blend woven with quilted poly trim
- Standing collar with hook and eye clasp closure and buckle strap flap
- Double breasted eight button front closure
- Knit cape sleeves with logo patch at arm and quilted nylon woven long sleeves with elastic cuffs; nylon quilted cape sleeve lining
- Dual button flap pockets at waist
- Gunflap at back
- Fully lined
- Size S measures approximately 26'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell: 75% Wool / 25% Polyamide; Lining: 100% Nylon; Fill: 90% Down / 10% Feathers;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.