You'll be shocked at how lightweight this jacket is, not to mention how warm it is! Perfect for an unexpected dip in temperature, Moncler perfects the winter down jacket.
- Color: Purple
- Lightweight box quilted poly exterior;
- Zip front;tapered at waist
- Hidden side pockets; elastic gathering on back of hood
- Unfilled drawstring hood;elasticized cuffs
- Inner adjustable bungee drawstring cords at natural waist
- More down filling at shoulders for structured fit
- Comes with drawstring nylon pouch
- Size S measures approximately 24'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Body:100% Polyamide; Filling: 100% Down; Lining; 100% Polyamide;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.