This Moncler jacket is outwear for men who want it all! With a down filled vest front and wool sleeve combo, there's no denying you'll be both warm and stylish in this jacket.
- Color: Taupe
- Mid-weight down and herringbone wool
- Zip front closure with snap over placket; snap down jacket collar
- Dual snap patch pockets at waist and chest; zip pockets at chest
- Long sleeve features fastening tape tab at cuff; interior knit cuff with thumb hole
- Logo applique at left shoulder; zip pocket at forearm
- Nylon hood with drawstring
- Fully lined with interior snap placket at elasticized hem
- Contemporary fit
- Size 3 measures approximately 26'' from base of back collar to hem, 33'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Sleeve: 100% Wool; Hood: 76% Polyamide / 22% Polyurethane; Lining: 78% Polyamide / 22% Polyurethane; Fill: 90% Down / 10% Feather;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.