Known for heavy Winter outerwear, Moncler also makes sleek and stylish jackets and vests for all year round.
- Color: White / Black
- Water resistant nylon exterior
- Snap front closure
- Embroidered logo patch at chest
- Hidden on-seam zip pockets
- Horizontal grosgrain stripes; side zip panels for expandable comfort
- Down filled
- Fully lined interior
- Size M (2) measures approximately 23'' from base of back collar to hem; may vary by size
100% Nylon; Filling: 90% Down / 10% Feather;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.