indigo distressed denim 'Shining Wall' regular fit jeans
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Combine the finest African cotton with the precision of Japanese construction and you have Donwan Harrell's hand distressed PRPS denim. What more could a denim addict ask for?
- Color: Indigo (Blue)
- Mid-weight distressed cotton denim with whiskering, wrinkle wear, and and fading throughout
- Button fly with button closure at belt looped waistband
- Classic five pocket construction with fraying
- Straight leg with 17'' opening
- Regular fit
- 10'' rise
- 32'' inseam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 33W, and may vary by size
Short for `purpose', PRPS' main mission for luxe denim combines the finest African cotton with the latest Japanese construction. Inspired by the denim worn by blue-collar workers, former Nike designer, Donwall Harrell takes a traditional work uniform and creates a distinctive style utilizing folded rear pockets, multi-colored buttons, and meticulous hand-distressing.